Monday, 22 November 2010

What I've been up too...

A bit of op shopping, which turned up this cute needlepoint cushion and crochet blanket.The chair was also thrifted, part of a set with a table that I found at The Mill and have great plans for...

Watching our house be transformed by paint into a pretty cottage, just like I have always imagined it to be.

Eating summer food - haloumi kebabs, gazpacho, impromptu picnic with friends, icy poles.

Picking the first of the summer roses from the garden.

Sending series 2 of the Daisy Lane swap cards to the printer, and feeling so honoured to be working with this amazing archive.

I've also been out at Mathilda's Market (fun), working on this week's Daylesford Maker's Market, planning my Christmas shopping and working out my new iPhone - yes, I finally gave Virgin the flick after messing me around since my old iPhone broke in August and I bought one from Apple - so please excuse these grainy photos as I am still working it all out, though I kind of like them if I'm honest.

Have a great week! x

1 comment:

Leah said...

I love all of those photos and your thrifted finds!