Friday, 10 December 2010

On the 10th Day of Christmas, Lark gave to me ... Lark Knitted Rattles for only $5!

Hello lovelies! What are you up to today? I am enjoying a last day of child-free work before my boys break up for 7 weeks of holidays! Getting our store ready for the weekend. Meeting some of my favourite people for lunch. Helping to get Christmas orders out. Designing some ads.

And of course, planning our daily special offer! Today I am very excited to offer our iconic and lovely Lark knitted baby rattles for only $5 each (usually $14.95). We have been making these gorgeous 'play food' rattles for almost five years now, babies all over Australia have chewed them and shaken them! They come in all kinds of foods from ice creams to eggplants and they are a very high quality, handmade, fair trade toy.

So until midnight tonight, you can get a Lark knitted baby rattle for just $5. Hurrah! It's a great way to stock up on baby gifts. To add to the fun, we are making this a Lucky Dip, and the more you order, the more variety you will get. Find the Lucky Dip here! x

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I love lucky dips!