Tuesday, 7 December 2010

On the 7th Day of Christmas, Lark gave to me... 40% off Darling Clementine!

I have a major crush on Ingrid and Tonje from Norway's Darling Clementine. Their illustrations are so perfect, I love their use of colour and totally identifiable style. And did you see Tonje's home in Spaces? Wow!

I have been working with Darling Clementine for a couple of years now, and they are always surprising me with something new and beautiful - like these exquisite Woodland cushions that some in pretty gift boxes.

So until midnight tonight you can stock up on Darling Clementine prettiness for 40% off everything in the range - as well as the cushions and trays, do pick up some of their beautiful cards, they look fantastic framed as artwork in your office or bedroom.

And how about this sweet origami letterset? Find Darling Clementine here!

2 comments:

lisa :: the red thread said...

Oh I'm so bummed that I missed this one. I was about to shop last night and got distracted. Oh well, looking forward to seeing what other deals you have in store!

moppysgirl said...

Ohhh - I was so excited when I was shopping on Lark yesterday to see that the tray on my wishlist was on sale. I'm only just catching up on my blog reading so now it makes perfect sense!