Wednesday, 8 December 2010

On the 8th Day of Christmas Lark gave to me... 40% off Two Little Boys journals and books!

These huge, chunky journals have been a real hit with our customers, big and small. The cover says 'I'm Going To...' and the back says 'don't you just love it when a plan comes together'. Hee hee! Inside are lovely big blank pages to write down all your ideas. My son uses them to make lists, he is a real list-maker ('dvds I haven't seen yet', 'tricks to play on my brother, 'gifts to buy for mum' - that last one is not real actually, just wishful thinking on my part!).

For today only you can buy these ace journals at 40% off - that's just $12, making fab last-minute stocking fillers, or to stock up for kids' birthday gifts.

And there are so many other fun things in this range too, starting at less than $5 - check it out here!

PS there is still plenty of time to order for Christmas, we are shipping most parcels same-day, it's a hive of activity over here!

No comments: