Thursday, 9 December 2010

On the 9th Day of Christmas, Lark gave to me... 40% off Christmas cards

Have you sent out your Christmas cards yet? I am in a bit of a kerfuffle today, realising that I still haven't sent cards to my dear relatives in blighty, let alone to my friends around Aus. Well never fear, because Lark is here - send one of our extremely delightful Christmas cards and any lateness will be immediately forgiven!

To help you out, I am offering blog readers 40% off all of our individual Christmas cards until midnight tonight. As you know, we work with the most amazing illustrators...

Belle & Boo

Phil Taylor

Darling Clementine

Little Beehive

Able & Game

If you are one of those terribly organised types who have already sent out cards to everyone on your list (I admire you greatly), don't forget that you can stock up for next year with this great offer!

You can find all of our Christmas cards HERE. We are very low on stock of some of the designs, so please act quickly if there is a particular card that you love!

We are shipping orders on a daily basis so there's still plenty of time to get your cards out!! x


No comments: