Thursday, 6 January 2011

Go Aussie!

January is the best month of the year in Australia. The sun is shining, the kids are off school and everyone seems to be off at the beach or the bush. Plus it's Australia Day on the 26th. Yay! I became an Australian on Australia Day 1993.

So I am totally in love with this new Australia necklace by Victoria Mason.

It has inspired me to create an Australiana page in our web shop, just for the month of January.

I found lots of things from all around the store to celebrate our Aussie summer.

Did you know that Lark is now stocking Cottage Industry? Penelope Durstan has made us these super-ace Australiana tea towel cushions and bunting - love them!!!

Visit the Lark Australiana shop for more Aussie goodness!

2 comments:

Mon Alisa Design said...

I used an original "Australia" soldiers badge in one of my necklaces a few months ago. It was bronze. I gave it to my beautiful Mother in law because it reminded her of her father (who was a soldier in WW2). I love how Victoria has re cast it in silver. It's such a lovely piece. x

Foxglove said...

Such a delightful blog you have full a wonderful treasures.
Your dog looks so gorgeous!!
Have a glorious Sunday enjoying the summer. xxx