Saturday, 1 January 2011

Looking out at 2011 ...

Feeling very relaxed and happy after a week or two of NO work or responsibilities, just total friend-family-food shenanigans. But today I made a list of 'Things I Have To Do in January' and it reads something like this:
move house!!!
get kids ready for new school
go on overseas business trip
re-stock shop and website after Xmas madness
go on beach holiday :-)
prepare for next month's trade fair

All that in just 31 days. Phew, time for a deep breath... lucky I am used to this level of crazy activity in my life, and thankful that I have a great family and close friends who inspire me and are there for me every day. I am excited about so much change and such a busy start to the new year.

I'm also excited about a few other things that are already on the horizon for 2011 - getting my first article published in a national magazine, taking part in a big event, some major developments at Lark, some family plans. And who knows what other opportunities the new year will bring? And indeed the new decade? When it ends, my son will be 19 (gulp!).

How are your plans for 2011 going? I hope you have some exciting things planned, big or small. x

PS this photo is from inside our new home, yay!

7 comments:

yardage girl said...

Best wishes for a wonderful 2011 Allison - for you and your family and for Lark. Glad to hear you have some time out on you list too! Nic x

pen said...

I'm a sucker for those metal framed windows!
happy new year allison!
pen

Missymaomao said...

Have the best 2011 Allison.
Enjoy your new home.

Pomme de Jour said...

Happy New year Allison, where are you moving ? and why are you moving on from your gorgeous house ?
xx

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

Happy New Year! Here's to 2011 - A New Decade!! love Annie xx

the wreath witch said...

☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★ NEW YEAR ☆ 2011
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ♥☆★☆★☆♥ ★☆

Lulu froufrou said...

such a pretty window view!! Good Luck for your busy January.