Thursday, 3 February 2011

New season Cath Kidston is in!








My goodness, I have been so busy this week that I forgot to tell you that lots of the new season Cath Kidston items have arrived at Lark. Jordana and Emma have been putting them on display in our shop, and they look really gorgeous, some of the new prints are making me very happy indeed! They wont be in our web shop for at least a week, so you'll need to visit Daylesford this weekend if you want to get first pick of the new bags and homewares. My favourite so far? the Flowers melamine tableware and the girl's rucksacks. Hurrah!!!

2 comments:

delia hornbook said...

You have to just love her fabrics and colours you can't do anything else, ;-)) dee x

white cat vintage said...

Oh my, I think I must have one of those knitting sets. Megan xx