Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Paris - Shopping


While in Paris we spent a day exploring little boutiques and stores. The shops of Paris are amazing, so beautiful and real. Especially the food shops. We found a whole street that was full of just little food shops - patisseries, fromageries, boulangeries, épceries, chocolateries, YUM!! We were en route to the Galaries Lafayette department store, where Jordana had told us we must visit the bakery Sadaharu Aoki (which was indeed incredible - thanks J!). We also discovered some beautiful vintage shopping arcades. Here are some photos I took on our shop-exploring day - mainly of food shops!


















9 comments:

Ange said...

oh my what are the little pink piggies?

Danielle McDonald said...

Oooh what a lovely reminder of why Paris is my favourite city. It makes me nostalgic for all of the little laneways.

Jasmine @ Thelma Lane said...

ohh my goodness, all looks heavenly to me. alas, why does paris have to be so far away from sydney.

Jennie said...

I was wondering about the little pigs too!

Jacki said...

It looks amazing! I can't wait to go to Paris, one day!

Handmade in Israel said...

It all looks incredible! I went to Paris, but with the kids... they don't get excited by shop windows in the same way, lol!

grounded pleasures said...

Yum! I think Craig needs to get himself a sign like that for the chocolatorium :)

Tracey said...

This has made me want to book a flight to Paris today. So deliciously gorgeous.

Angela Furlong said...

WOW... such delicious photography! I'm green with envy! Pop on over to my blog for a peek when you get the chance http://mamaandthemonkey.blogspot.com/

Angela x
Wicker & Stitch
Mama & The Monkey