Monday, 7 March 2011

Rice is nicer than ever!

Did I mention that our new season shipment from Rice arrived from Denmark last week? I have been waiting with bated breath and so, it seems, have our customers, as quite a few pieces are almost sold out already! I made sure this weekend that I picked out a few things for myself - it was hard to decide - these are what I chose...





And I am going to buy a couple of the amazing bamboo lanterns, just not sure which colours to get!

Did you know that we have an email newsletter that alerts you when new ranges come in to stock? If you aren't already receiving our cute and colourful emails you can sign up on the right-hand sidebar of this page!

FIND THE RICE SHOP HERE!

6 comments:

pilgrim said...

oh, rice just kiiiiiiiiiiiills me! its all so gorgeous :D

plain jane styling said...

so. divine.

especially the yellow salt and pepper shaker! it's on my list :)

Lark said...

Thanks plain jane! We only have a few left, just to let you know!

delia hornbook said...

Those are great but i have to say i adore that orange cupboard thats stunning, dee x

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

I cannot survive without my rice spoons!

Mrs Bok - The Bok Flock said...

Gorgeous! Love those bright colours!