Monday, 21 March 2011

Do you have a great business idea?


Like a lot of bloggers, I get contacted quite often by marketing companies asking if I will feature something on my blog. I pretty much always say no, as I figure there is enough advertising out there already, but when I was contacted by Huggies about their Australian 'Muminspired' grants, I felt it was something that a lot of readers would be interested in.

Huggies are giving away over $100,000 in grants to help women develop innovative products and service solutions inspired by motherhood. Yeah! As someone who has been through the whole process of starting a business with young kids, I know what a huge difference these grants can make. So you know that idea you've had at the back of your mind for a little while, well it's time to get it down on paper and apply over here. It's only open for a few weeks so don't delay. Best of luck!

Just to clarify two more things - firstly, Huggies are not paying me to promote this (I have never accepted money via my blog or facebook page and never will), and secondly I am not endorsing the use of disposable nappies. It's every parent's own choice whether to use them or not - personally I used a mix of cloth and disposable with my kids.

So get to it - and keep in touch as you get your business off the ground!

1 comment:

REread said...

great initiative ... thanks for sharing