Thursday, 10 March 2011

The long weekend


Just letting you know that the Lark shop in Daylesford will be open this Saturday, Sunday AND Monday. In case you feel like popping in.

We're at 4a Duke Street, one block behind the main drag.

I'm very proud of our little shop, it has featured in Frankie, Vogue, Real Living, Australian Country Style, Decor8 and lots of other fab mags and blogs. We have wonderful staff (Jordana and Emma) and the nicest customers. This weekend I will also be in the shop quite a lot, and I am looking forward to it!

The shop is really fresh and colourful at the moment, stuffed with Rice, Cath Kidston and Rex homewares, books, Easter gifts, cute kids stuff, party things, and lots of new, handmade and crafty pieces. You can buy all your gifts and treats and we'll wrap them for you in our pretty wrap. If you haven't been in for a few weeks you'll notice a lot of changes!

2 comments:

Squiggly Rainbow said...

Hello!

I love following your journey! I wish I lived closer - one day will make a weekend to come up and have a look!

Would feel privileged for you to visit my blog!

Much love xo
Rach

Tina M - Georgie Girl said...

Just love the look of your gorgeous shop. One day I will make the journey!