Monday, 7 March 2011

Next Saturday...

Yay, the Daylesford Makers Market is back next Saturday for the first event of the year. There is a fantastic line-up of crafters and designers from around our region, and from Melbourne too. I hear there will be some very yummy food stalls too. It's in a new venue this time, the Daylesford Primary School. Why not come along and enjoy a drive out to Daylesford? Lark will be open Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 10-4, with tonnes of new season goods in-store. Come and ask us about where to find the best vintage goodies in town too, and where to eat!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Since I live on the NSW Central Coast, I'm going to see if I can be teleporter to Daylesford... wish I could really be there - it sounds like such fun.

Vic said...

Oh thank you for the reminder! I'm going to try & make it; road trip with a baby & a preschooler, alone?

...why quite mad, yes.

victor fox said...

oh alison!! Im so excited. I am actually coming to Daylesford this weekend to organise more of our wedding. thanks so much for letting us know! ill def pop in and say hi!
Clare