Friday, 4 March 2011

Upcoming Events

Very excited to announce that Lark is coming out of hiatus and will be at the following events...

Daylesford ChillOut Weekend 11-14 March
Our little country town comes alive once a year for this amazing festival, the largest gay & lesbian festival in regional Australia, with street parades, food events, arts, gigs and all kinds of things. The theme this year is 'Bollywood in the Bush', yay, can't wait to see the street parade! Lark is a festival sponsor and we'll be open extended hours, including Monday 14 March (Labour Day holiday). I'm also involved with the ChillOut Daylesford Makers Market on Saturday 12th from 10-4 at the primary school. I've seen the line-up and it's going to be a super-crafty market (there are still a couple of free spaces if you're interested, by the way). I hope you can come along and have some good ol' country fun!

Finders Keepers Market 26-27 March, Melbourne Docklands
This event is one of Australia's best design and craft markets, and it comes to Melbourne only twice a year, so don't miss out. At the last event I was blown away by the standard of the stallholders and I found so many super-good things. If you go to just one craft market in Melbourne this season, this should be it. Just look who's attending! I will have a little stall there with my Daisy Lane range and other handmade bits and bobs, I hope you will come along and say hi!

The Baby & Toddler Show, Exhibition Buildings, Melbourne, 8-10 April
We were invited to get involved with this awesome show aimed at families and I am REALLY excited, as Lark has never done anything like this before. We'll be creating a super-cute Lark store, with all of our colourful kids homewares and party goods, can't wait. If you are expecting or you have small kids, make a date with your girlfriends to meet at this show, it will be lots of fun!

So that's what we'll be up to for the next month. Then I intend to hibernate again, with no more events planned until October. I hope you'll drop by at one of our stalls and introduce yourself!

2 comments:

Hey Bambini said...

Sounds great - see you at the Baby Show! Looking forward to seeing all your new goodies. x

lixey said...

I hope your shop is still open on the 26-27 March (even if you are at Docklands!) because we are having a weekend away up there and I'm very excited to finally take a look at your store :))