Tuesday, 22 March 2011

Win Tickets to our Show!

Lark is going to its first ever show next month - the Baby & Toddler Show at the Royal Exhibition Building in Melbourne. Yay - I am so excited. We are going to be alongside heaps and heaps of cute and stylish products for families, from small family businesses like our pals Nat and Paul at Moederkip right up to Volvo and other giants, ha ha!

Our little stand is right up at the front and we are going to be filling it with our gorgeous and colourful products for kids parties, dining and playing. As well as special prices for the show, we will be giving away a gift voucher with every purchase and there's a chance to win a very big Lark prize...

Sssh, I can't tell you any more, you'll have to come along to the show between 8-10 April to find out the full story. The little birdie above is a clue! Don't you love him? More about that soon...

Tickets to the show, which also has some AWESOME entertainment for the kidlets, are $20, available online here. Kids go free. I have 8 pairs of tickets to give away free to readers of my blog and Facebook, just drop me a line here and I'll draw the winners on Friday. Why not take your mum or best friend along for a day out?

17 comments:

Georgie Love said...

Yes please! With a small one and another on the way, we would like to come visit!

eternalmemories said...

Pick Me, Pick Me!!! Would {LOVE} to come and see you at the show and I'll drag my 30wks pregnant friend along for the ride xx

Jasmine @ Thelma Lane said...

I would love to be able to come and meet you ;) hope to see you there

Faye-Anne said...

sounds fanastic! would love to come along - esp. with our first baby well on the way!

Malea said...

Thankyou for the oppurtunity - i'd love to enter too!

the little hip traveller said...

Oh me too please...and to meet you too

sarahp said...

How exciting! We're expecting our first, and haven't organised anything yet!

Cat said...

I would love to go to the expo and pick up some goodies for our sweet little bubs.

ettie ruth said...

Sounds fab :) I would love to go

Shan said...

oooo i can't wait to come and see you at the show!!! will definitely be popping in xxx shan

ttxpc said...

How exciting! I have never been to The Baby and Toddler Show. If I win I would love to take my cousin who introduced to Lark. She also opened my mind to the creative world of handmade. Which I am loving! Thankyou for this opportunity and congrats in advance to the winners. Joanne

vancybec said...

Oh, why that just sounds delightful. Count me in!

Nelle said...

So cool that you're coming to Melb - I know you're online but I've been aching to see all that gorgeousness in person and can't currently drum up the motivation for a Daylesford trip with a pregnant belly. =)

angela said...

Pick me!! Pick me!! Luka and I would love to come along and visit. I love the new birdie, he is VERY cute!! : )

Bel said...

Would love to enter.
In desperate need of toddler tips!!
Oh and I just noticed that Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony is going to be there. High 5 to that!!!

Alison said...

How exciting for you, I hope it goes well. My girls are now out of that stage, so I don't need the tickets, but will look forward to seeing some lovely pics of the event.

Hailey McKenzie said...

I'd love to go! I'm in need of a big dose of kiddie inspiration! x xx