Tuesday, 24 May 2011

I wish!

I was recently asked to make a wish list of home accessories for House & Garden magazine, and it appears in this month's issue. It was a lot of fun thinking about what I would buy for our new house if money was no object. The Ercol sofa is something I have especially wanted for a long time... there is no way I could ever afford a new one, but I recently found an old one going very cheaply on eBay (with 2 armchairs - bonus!) but it needs a big makeover. Watch this space.

4 comments:

Diane said...

Such a good selection! I've promised myself a Kitchenaid mixer for when I have a proper, grown-up kitchen. Oh, one can dream!

Margaret @ Konstant Kaos said...

I bought myself a Kitchenmaid when I had my first book chapters published (text book and I wrote two chapters). This time around, I bought a coffee machine .. sad but true!

Julia Deering said...

Mmmmm. Yes please. All those things on your list? I'd love them on mine too.

Down To The Woods said...

Beautiful choices!