Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Little One Baby




Have you seen the new issue of Little One Baby? It has the most gorgeous feature on vintage-inspired baby clothing. It includes our old friends Olive's Friend Pop (find the coat and hat and some pretty dresses from their range at Lark HERE), and the lovely Dear Charlotte, Love Banjo who we will soon be stocking and - deep breath - Belle & Boo's adorable Boo Coat is on the cover! You'll have to read the magazine to see all the other beautiful pages in this spread. Hurrah!

2 comments:

Allana said...

Gorgeous! How coincidental, I finally ordered the beautiful Belle and Boo coat for my Munchkin last night after coveting it since it's release! Will have to buy the mag now ;)

embracingitall said...

The coat is gorgeous. I eyed it off too, but my dear chickadee would want to wear it in mud. I do have the bee & boo skirt in the same style and my daughter always gets comments on it when she wears it. Jacinta