Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Only four sleeps!


Only four sleeps until our winter warehouse sale! If you've haven't been to one of our sales before, they are pretty huge and excellent. The sale happens only twice a year and it takes place in the warehouse next to the Lark shop. We have big tables piled up with stock that is end-of-line, slightly not perfect, surplus or one-off samples. Each table is priced, eg $1 table, $5 table, $10 table. The sale is in-person only, not online.

This year there are a lot of cute kitchen wares in the sale, knitted scarves, ace undies and accessories from Swimmer in Japan, greeting cards a-plenty, ex-display Belle & Boo prints, stationery, masking tape, baby things, party things from paper straws to invites, Genki Tees at $10, soaps, cushions, tote bags, some Cath Kidston items and a lot more besides. Most things are $5 or $10. I'll try to take some photos tomorrow when it is all set up.

The sale starts at 9am. Please note that it is CASH ONLY, as there are no eftpos facilities in our warehouse. There are several ATMs on the main street of Daylesford. Bring a big shopping bag and a list of people you need to buy gifts for, as this is a great opportunity to stock up your gift drawer! I'm looking forward to seeing lots of our regular and new customers on Saturday, it'll be fun! See you there.

5 comments:

Hannah said...

oh how I wish I was in Daylesford, or at least somewhere near to it, So that I could come to this!!

Stacey said...

Is it in store only? (I've probably missed it somewhere in that post!! lol)
xx Stacey

Paperklip said...

I can not believe my luck.
Melinda x

Marnie Louanne said...

I wish I had've read this yesterday! Then I would be there by now!

The Beetle Shack said...

I SOOO wish i was in the area so I could be there! ohh, to be a cool melbourneite. Instead, i'll stay here and blog about it and dream about it...

xo em