Friday, 6 May 2011

Rob Ryan is here!!!



Hurrah! Mr Rob Ryan, one of my favourite British artists (you might remember the Hold Me skirt kits that we had in the store last year?) has released a wonderful range of home accessories and gifts. I gasped when I saw it at the London design fairs last season and I have been patiently waiting for it to come to Australia. Here are a few of my favourites, I especially love the 'Please Smell Us' vase and the 'Things are Going to Be OK' bunting.

Rob Ryan has always produced small runs of his artworks previously, on paper and ceramic, and I read that he was hesitant at first to bring out a larger run in collaboration with a British design company, but he has been very happy with the result and I think he should be, as the collection keeps the spirit of his papercuts intact, yet makes his work more accessible to everyone. Hurrah Rob, we love you so much!!!

We are already taking pre-orders for this range HERE as stock is limited. Delivery starts on Tuesday.


1 comment:

la boom! said...

I love Rob Ryan's work! Notebooks are so awesome!