Saturday, 18 June 2011

Friday


We spent the morning in a meeting with our accountant and business adviser. I know what you are thinking, 'how boring' but actually I love our monthly meetings as our guys are really awesome, we throw lots of ideas about as well as getting down to the nitty gritty. I know it is not natural for many creative people, but I think you have to learn to love finance a little if you want your business to succeed!


Afterwards I headed over to The Crafty Squirrel with a bag of veggie samosas. I got to play with Morgan's incredible stash of vintage haberdashery, but we also worked really hard on getting the shop ready, before collapsing with wine and pizzas in front of the fire. The shop is coming on, I don't want to spoil the surprise so these are just a couple of sneaky pics I took, but just wait till it is officially open in a couple of weeks. You wont believe your eyes!



No comments: