Friday, 1 July 2011

The Crafty Squirrel is Open!


Yay! Today was the opening of The Crafty Squirrel, my friend Morgan's shop in Ballarat, and I was lucky enough to spend the day helping out behind the counter, meeting lots of local people who popped in, crafty chicks and school mums.


Here is Morgan behind the counter with her giant pencil(!), ready for business. Really, the shop is so amazing as it combines many things handmade by Morgan in her studio with an incredible range of vintage haberdashery items, Japanese cute things and lots of unusual crafty and handmade labels too. What a great mix! And you can pick up something unique for just a dollar or two.





The Crafty Squirrel is open Fridays and Saturdays, at the corner of Urquhart and Errard Streets in Ballarat. If you like vintage, crafty and handmade (who doesn't?), then you simply must visit soon!

7 comments:

The Beetle Shack said...

living the dream baby!

naughtyshorts! said...

my kind of place - wish I could visit in person.... xo

Jayne said...

I must pop in next time I visit Ballarat :)

Nat @ dear little house said...

How exciting does that place look? I want to visit :)

Renea said...

I wish I could've stayed in Central Victoria longer, I went through Ballarat on Monday to Lark house in Daylesford. I guess I need to plan another trip..Oh well!

le@thirdontheright said...

looks divine :) a great find :) le ps and I like the price range - too often some places are upper end only - double ya for your friend - does she have an on line presence ? best le xox

le@thirdontheright said...

just found it - opps :) le