Wednesday, 17 August 2011

What's going on?



Gosh, I have not blogged for a whole week, I think that is the first time ever, since I started my blog 6 years ago. I would love to say it's because I have been busy doing something pretty and relaxing, but in reality I have been working so hard, dealing with some health issues among family and friends, looking after kids, battling winter chills and the usual stuff we all have to deal with. This has been a long, hard winter.


On the bright side, I am preparing for a lovely family holiday and an exciting business trip, spring flowers are peeping out in my garden, our shop is looking lovely, I spent an excellent day with my dear friend and her baby girl in Bendigo (the Wedding Dress exhibition was ace!!), and I am tres excited by all the loveliness that I have found for Lark's new season. These giant round balloons are just a part of it, I'm going to post some sneak previews later today (if I get time!).


I am going to catch up on some serious blog reading now and find out what you have been up to this week!

No comments: