Monday, 3 October 2011

New season Rice is here!

The new Spring/Summer range from Rice has just arrived at Lark, and I am super-excited. Of all the lovely ranges that we stock in our shop, Rice is probably the one that I can least resist taking home with me. My kitchen is bursting with colourful Rice things, and I also have a cupboard full of Rice picnic and party wares.


I met with the Rice team in Paris recently and I was really inspired by how passionate they are about great design and ethical manufacture. If you haven't yet tried some Rice for yourself, then this season you simply must - as well as the iconic melamine cups and colourful kitchen storage, we have added lots of other items that will really appeal to anyone who loves to have cute, vintage design in their home. Here are a few of my top picks (don't hang around, some of these will sell out very quickly and wont be back before the Christmas break)...

Birdhouse kitchen timers - awww!

A cake mould for making a whole village of little cottages

Posh thermos flasks in pretty colours

Velvety coin purses with a crochet bottom and flower

Sweet, sweet salad servers

Candle holders - I want!!
Gorgeous storage bowls, too nice to hide away

Oh these paring knives, just made for picnic lunches

Colourful sandwich boxes

Fabby retro cushions

Lots or pretty bread baskets, also good for storing craft supplies!


Cute picture frames and mirrors in new designs this season
Laptop sleeves!

There is even a melamine tea set for dollies now too, hurrah!

Ok, all of the lovely new Rice things are now available online and we'll have a good selection in the Daylesford shop from Saturday.

I'm off right now to choose some things for myself...

No comments: