Sunday, 5 February 2012

New Cath Kidston Prints













Just a little preview of some of the new 2012 Cath Kidston prints. I love the 'Circle Ditsy' in pink and blue and the themed fabric like Battleship and Be a Good Sport, celebrating the London Olympics. Also the new Petal Print, it has a very 60s vibe.

It always takes a little while to get the new season stock over to Australia but we will have all these lovelies next month, on accessories, home wares and children's things.

You can find our current Cath Kidston goodies here. Lark is an authorised stockist and we only sell the real thing, not the seriously uncool knock-offs that I keep seeing about the place these days (boo)!

1 comment:

MelMel said...

I went shopping in Cath kidston today!
The Manchester UK store.....I had a lovely time...I adore the new prints!xxx